2017 Buick Enclave Interior Features and Design
Kelley Blue Book calls the Enclave a “comfortable luxury-crossover SUV with a proven record and an adult-friendly 3rd-row seat,” but that’s not all. This large crossover also delivers the latest connectivity features, an accessible third-row, and a massive cargo area perfect for packing for that weekend getaway. Explore the 2017 Buick Enclave interior design with us and see why, when you think affordable luxury, you should think Buick and Dave Arbogast first.
2017 Buick Enclave Interior Features
When it comes to providing Troy and Dayton drivers with the luxury appointments they want and the functionality they need, very few can compare to the affordable 2017 Enclave:
- Premium Materials: Even the base trims feature high-quality cloth seating surfaces and soft-touch materials. Premium trims add access to leather appointments, wood accents, and brushed chrome for a refined feel.
- IntelliLink: Drivers can connect to the content that matters to them with the IntelliLink infotainment system with natural voice recognition for hands-free calling and music streaming from any compatible device.
- 8-Passenger Seating: 7-passenger seating is standard with the option to replace the second-row captain’s chairs with a spacious bench seat to expand seating capacity.
- Comfort and Convenience: Standard features like a multifunction steering wheel and options like heated and cooled seats with driver memory make the Enclave an inviting place to spend the daily drive.
- Bose Audio: Drivers can upgrade their listening experience with the available 10-speaker Bose performance sound system with built-in navigation,
2017 Buick Enclave Interior Design
While the materials and tech in the Enclave make for compelling reasons to finance one today, they aren’t the only ones. The expansive interior design provides ample head and legroom even for taller adults, making the SUV ideal for those who prefer to stretch out and relax on the daily drive. Buick has also engineered the big crossover to be quiet, using triple door seals, acoustic laminated glass, and innovative suspension tuning to create a cabin that is nearly silent, even when the vehicle is traveling at highway speeds. Also sporting user-friendly smart-slide seating controls that allow drivers to access the 115.2 cubic feet of cargo area with the flip of a switch to the “low and away” design of the instrument panel, the expansive interior of the Enclave is engineered to be useful and welcoming.
Test-drive the Buick Enclave in Troy, OH
Explore the 2017 Buick Enclave interior features and design and enjoy your Dayton commute again. Contact Dave Arbogast Buick GMC today at 937-552-2930 or visit our showroom at 3540 S County Rd 25A in Troy, OH.