2017 Buick Enclave Performance Specs
The 2017 Buick Enclave performance specs offer Troy, OH drivers an impressive combination of power, efficiency, and utility that has even the most skeptical critics at Edmunds calling the mid-sized crossover SUV “pleasant to drive.” With a responsive V6 engine, two available drivetrains, and towing capability that outperforms many competitors, we think it’s easy to see why the Enclave is a top pick for Dave Arbogast Buick GMC drivers who demand more from their daily drive.
Buick Enclave buyers have access to a compelling 3.6L V6 powerplant with variable valve timing mated to a smooth-shifting 6-speed automatic transmission. This combination generates 288 hp and 270 lb.-ft. of peak torque to deliver towing capability of as much as 4,500 pounds. This power comes at a low cost, too; the Enclave gives drivers an EPA-estimated 22 mpg/highway fuel economy, making it a budget-friendly choice for adventurers on the go.
Other Performance Features
Power and efficiency aren’t the only reasons to consider an Enclave for your next excursion. The Buick is equipped with a long list of advanced features designed to improve handling, enhance performance, and make every ride safer and more accommodating:
- StabiliTrak: Every Buick vehicle is equipped with the StabiliTrak stability control system, which applies brake pressure to selected wheels as needed to improve driver control in all driving conditions.
- All-Wheel Drive: Drivers can choose the standard front-wheel drive system for everyday driving and fuel efficiency or opt for the advanced all-wheel drive for improved all-weather driving.
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes: The available 4-wheel anti-lock disc brakes (ABS) improve safety by preventing the wheels from locking up during challenging or emergency driving conditions.
- Engine Block Heater: The optional engine block heater reduces wear on the engine by warming fluids, giving drivers a better, more consistent start.
- Premium Ride Suspension: 4-wheel independent suspension provides a smoother, more harmonious ride regardless of terrain.
The Enclave’s performance specs aren’t the only reason drivers are choosing to finance their next ride with us. Explore all that this CUV offers, then decide for yourself if it isn’t one of the best deals on the road today.
Test-drive the 2017 Buick Enclave
Get behind the wheel of the 2017 Buick Enclave and experience these performance specs first-hand. Contact Dave Arbogast Buick GMC at 937-552-2930 or visit our showroom at 3540 S County Rd 25A in Troy, OH today.