2017 GMC Acadia Performance
The redesigned 2017 GMC Acadia makes a strong impression in the crossover market. With bold styling and an impeccable attention to detail, Troy, OH drivers are sure to take note of this distinctive vehicle. Offering three rows of seats, strong performance, and a long list of amenities, the 2017 GMC Acadia seems clear-cut to be the family-hauler you’ve been waiting for. Dave Arbogast GMC is pleased to bring Dayton, OH drivers this striking SUV. Read more about it below, then stop by our lot to see it for yourself today!
Strong and dominant or powerful and efficient, choose the 2017 GMC Acadia engine that best suits your needs. Both engine options are paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission:
- 6L V6 SIDI DOHC Engine with Variable Valve Timing: Boasting 310 horsepower and 271 lb.-ft. of torque this commanding powertrain gets down to business. The Active Fuel Management system and variable displacement oil pump deliver performance without sacrificing gas mileage. The V6 engine is available on SLE-2 models and the FWD SLT-1 model, while it comes standard on the AWD SLT-1, SLT-2, and Denali models.
- 5L DOHC 4-Cylinder SIDI Engine with Variable Valve Timing: Reaching 193 horsepower and 188 lb.-ft. of torque the 4-cylinder engine option maximizes fuel economy. Equipped with innovative start/stop technology, you’ll get improved fuel efficiency as the engine is seamlessly shut off when power isn’t needed.
Other Performance Features
The 2017 Acadia has a solid track record of GMC Professional Grade engineering focused on handling dynamics and performance:
- Traction Select: An available driver mode selector that puts you in control on various road conditions including:
- All-Wheel Drive (4×4)
- Off-Road (AWD only)
- Trailer/Tow (if equipped)
- Hill Descent Control: Utilizes antilock braking while descending a steep incline in forward or reverse to help maintain control of the vehicle without depressing the brake pedal. Included in the All Terrain model, this feature is easily activated by pushing a button on the center console.
Test-drive the GMC Acadia Today!
Experience the thrilling performance of the 2017 GMC Acadia today at Dave Arbogast GMC. Dayton-area drivers can visit our showroom at 3540 S County Rd 25A in Troy, OH. Contact our sales staff online or at 937-552-2930 to schedule your test drive today!
More Features of the 2017 GMC Acadia
GMC Acadia Interior