The 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 Performance Specs and Features
If you’re trying to find the right full-size pickup for your own performance needs, look no further than the 2017 GMC Sierra 1500. In addition to its durable high-strength steel design and abundant features, this pickup also serves up some of the most impressive numbers and performance features in the segment. Check it out today near Dayton, OH at Dave Arbogast RV Depot in Troy, OH, where you can get secure financing today.
Take your pick between three robust engine options on this full-size pickup, each bringing robust performance specs to the table:
- 4.3L EcoTec V6 – The standard engine on most GMC Sierra 1500 trims is a 4.3L V6 that pumps out a dependable 285 hp and 305 lb.-ft. of torque.
- 5.3L EcoTec V8 – When you need more power than that, upgrade to the optional 5.3L V8, which pushes out a commanding 355 hp and 383 lb.-ft. of torque.
- 6.2L EcoTec V8 – Starting with the SLT trim, you’ll also have access to the 6.2L V8, which generates a best-in-class output of 420 hp and 460 lb.-ft. of torque. It also helps the Sierra 1500 tow up to a staggering 12,500 pounds.
Other Performance Features
It’s not all about the numbers, though, and the GMC Sierra 1500 follows through with a variety of impressive performance features:
- Drivetrain – The 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 is available with a your choice of a 4×2 and 4×4 four-wheel drive setup.
- Trailer Sway Control – Carrying a big load behind you can be tricky, even for experienced pickup drivers. Trailer Sway Control makes it easier for you by automatically adjusting the amount of braking force sent between the wheels in order to reduce trailer sway in back.
- Magnetic Ride Control – Opt for the top-of-the-line Denali trim and you’ll get the segment’s only Magnetic Ride Control system, which uses active suspension damping for improved handling.
Contact Dave Arbogast Buick GMC to Set-up a Test-drive Today
You can find the new GMC Sierra 1500 for sale right now at Dave Arbogast RV Depot, located near Dayton, OH at 3540 S County Rd 25A in Troy, OH. We’re open Tuesday through Saturday, and you can contact us to set up a test drive at 937-552-2930.