The 2017 GMC Terrain Performance
There are plenty of places to turn for family transportation, but if you’re looking for an affordable crossover SUV that also gives you plenty of capable performance behind the wheel, then check out the 2017 GMC Terrain at Dave Arbogast RV Depot near Troy and Dayton, OH. This model brings together available features like all-wheel drive and V6 power so that you can feel sure-footed and confident on the go. Find out more here, and then stop in to see us for a tour and test drive today!
The 2017 GMC Terrain is offered with a couple different engine options, both of which come standard with a six-speed automatic transmission, Variable Valve Timing (VVT), and Direct Injection (DI). Under the hood, you can look forward to:
- 2.4L I-4 Engine – The standard engine throughout the GMC Terrain lineup is a 2.5L inline-four that generates 182 hp and 172 lb.-ft. of torque. It can also be fueled by E85 ethanol and comes with an Eco Mode to help you save more at the tank. It gets up to an EPA-estimated 31 mpg/highway and 21 mpg/city.
- 3.6L V6 SIDI Engine – If you’re looking for more power than that, you can also opt for a 3.6L V6 that’s good for 301 hp and 272 lb.-ft. of torque. It can move from 0 to 60 mph in only 6.7 seconds and features a dual exhaust system that increases airflow for better performance. EPA estimates come in at 24 mpg/highway and 17 mpg/city with front-wheel drive.
Other Performance Features
The capabilities of the GMC Terrain don’t stop there. You’ll also get more of the features you need to enjoy serious SUV performance:
- All-Wheel Drive – Get better traction in difficult driving conditions when you opt for the available all-wheel drive system.
- Fully Independent Suspension – Get an ideal combination of balance, smoothness, and response thanks to this model’s fully independent suspension
- Automatic Grade Braking – The GMC Terrain will automatically stay in low gear to help you slow down while you’re going downhill and save your brakes.
Put the 2017 GMC Terrain Performance Specs to the Test Near Troy and Dayton at Dave Arbogast Today
It’s one thing to read up on the performance specs and features of the 2017 GMC Terrain, but it’s another thing altogether to experience them in action. If you’re ready to do that, then take the trip from anywhere in the Troy and Dayton areas to Dave Arbogast RV Depot, located at 3540 S County Rd 25A in Troy, OH. We offer fast, low APR financing and competitive lease rates, and our doors are open Monday through Saturday. Contact us at 937-552-2930 to set up a test drive.