2018 Buick Enclave Safety Features and Design
The 2018 Buick Enclave safety features provide Troy and Dayton drivers with the control and stability they need without sacrificing the performance they want thanks to:
- Lightweight Materials
- Responsive Technology
- Intuitive Systems
Explore the standard and available features here and see why the all-new 2018 Buick Enclave is already a top pick for drivers across the region and one of our most financed vehicles.
While advanced safety features are no substitution for careful driving, they can make the difference when road conditions and other motorists take control out of your hands:
- Advanced Airbags: A suite of advanced airbags include seat-mounted side, front center, head curtain, and rear outboard to surround cabin occupants in a cloud of safety.
- Passenger Sensing System: When smaller passengers are seated in the front passenger seat, the system automatically turns off the front airbags.
- Front and Rear Parking Assist: Drivers receive alerts when the system senses the vehicle is coming too close to obstacles to the front or rear when moving at under 5 mph.
- Surround Vision Camera: The standard rearview camera can be upgraded to Surround Vision to receive a 360-degree composite view of the area surrounding the SUV
- Forward Automatic Braking: When the system senses an obstacle in its path, it can automatically apply the brakes to avoid or reduce the severity of an impact.
- Driver Assist Technology: Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Forward Collision Alert, and Rear Cross Traffic Alerts make it easier to avoid fender benders.
- OnStar: Avoiding an accident is best but if it isn’t in the cards OnStar, when properly equipped, can contact emergency services and send help to the vehicle’s location.
The Buick Enclave is engineered from the ground up to keep cabin occupants safer with equipment that includes:
- High-Strength Steel Alloys
- Strategically Placed Front and Rear Crumple Zones
- Reinforced Safety Cage
- Intrusion-Resistant Side Door Beams
From the moment you enter until the second you exit the vehicle, the Enclave is designed to keep you safe from whatever the road throws your way.
Test-drive the 2018 Buick Enclave in Troy, OH
To learn more about the 2018 Buick Enclave safety features and design and see how easy it is to upgrade your Dayton, OH commute contact the experts at Dave Arbogast Buick GMC today. Call us at 888-919-1635 or visit our showroom at 3540 S. County Rd. 25A in Troy, OH to learn more and take advantage of our new car lease deals.
Learn More About Enclave Features
Dave Arbogast Latest News
The 2019 Ford Edge is capable of towing a maximum of 3,500 pounds. When you pair its available Best-in-Class V6 engine with its towing and cargo features, the new Ford Edge is the answer to your search for a versatile SUV to take along on Troy adventures. Learn More View Inventory Contact Us 2019 Ford…
The 2019 Ford Escape is a compact SUV that feels much stronger. With a roomy interior and powerful performance, Troy-area drivers can’t help but ask, what is the towing capacity of the Escape. At Dave Arbogast, we understand how important hauling your large items around Dayton safely is. Learn More View Inventory 2019 Escape Towing Capabilities…
Troy car shoppers on the hunt for a pickup truck that works hard should visit Dave Arbogast for the 2019 Ford F-150. This rugged truck has best-in-class towing with a max of 13,200 pounds, as well as a range of innovative features across each configuration. Learn More View Inventory 2019 Ford F-150 Towing Capacity Specs There…