2018 Buick Enclave Safety Features and Design
The 2018 Buick Enclave safety features provide Troy and Dayton drivers with the control and stability they need without sacrificing the performance they want thanks to:
- Lightweight Materials
- Responsive Technology
- Intuitive Systems
Explore the standard and available features here and see why the all-new 2018 Buick Enclave is already a top pick for drivers across the region and one of our most financed vehicles.
While advanced safety features are no substitution for careful driving, they can make the difference when road conditions and other motorists take control out of your hands:
- Advanced Airbags: A suite of advanced airbags include seat-mounted side, front center, head curtain, and rear outboard to surround cabin occupants in a cloud of safety.
- Passenger Sensing System: When smaller passengers are seated in the front passenger seat, the system automatically turns off the front airbags.
- Front and Rear Parking Assist: Drivers receive alerts when the system senses the vehicle is coming too close to obstacles to the front or rear when moving at under 5 mph.
- Surround Vision Camera: The standard rearview camera can be upgraded to Surround Vision to receive a 360-degree composite view of the area surrounding the SUV
- Forward Automatic Braking: When the system senses an obstacle in its path, it can automatically apply the brakes to avoid or reduce the severity of an impact.
- Driver Assist Technology: Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Forward Collision Alert, and Rear Cross Traffic Alerts make it easier to avoid fender benders.
- OnStar: Avoiding an accident is best but if it isn’t in the cards OnStar, when properly equipped, can contact emergency services and send help to the vehicle’s location.
The Buick Enclave is engineered from the ground up to keep cabin occupants safer with equipment that includes:
- High-Strength Steel Alloys
- Strategically Placed Front and Rear Crumple Zones
- Reinforced Safety Cage
- Intrusion-Resistant Side Door Beams
From the moment you enter until the second you exit the vehicle, the Enclave is designed to keep you safe from whatever the road throws your way.
Test-drive the 2018 Buick Enclave in Troy, OH
To learn more about the 2018 Buick Enclave safety features and design and see how easy it is to upgrade your Dayton, OH commute contact the experts at Dave Arbogast Buick GMC today. Call us at 888-919-1635 or visit our showroom at 3540 S. County Rd. 25A in Troy, OH to learn more and take advantage of our new car lease deals.
Learn More About Enclave Features
Dave Arbogast Latest News
The 2020 GMC Terrain towing capacity reaches up to 3,500 pounds, making it a top choice among Troy shoppers searching for a small SUV with next-level performance and utility. Explore the new GMC Terrain towing capacity and engine specs with us below, then visit us for a test drive in Troy! New Terrain Inventory New…
When the stresses of daily life in Troy are weighing you down, there’s often no better way to shake it off than to reconnect with nature. Thankfully, there are plenty of campgrounds near Troy, Ohio where you can do just that. Hitch up your camper to your GMC Canyon or pack all of your gear…
People from across the country come to Dave Arbogast Buick GMC in Troy, Ohio to buy their cars. We offer a wide variety of new and used vehicles at competitive prices. Dave Arbogast is proud to carry the 2019 GMC Terrain Denali! The excitement has been building for the arrival of the new Terrain Denali….