The 2017 Buick LaCrosse Performance Features and Engine Specs
It’s important for a full-size sedan to offer plenty of power, and the 2017 Buick LaCrosse performance features and engine specs make it clear that this car fits the bill. Troy and Dayton drivers seeking that classic luxury sedan style without compromising on power need look no further than the LaCrosse, available now at Dave Arbogast Buick GMC. From its 3.6L V6 engine and engaging eight-speed automatic transmission to the available Twin-Clutch All-Wheel Drive system, the LaCrosse is a king of performance.
The 2017 Buick LaCrosse performance wouldn’t be what it is without the brilliantly engineered 3.6L V6 engine pumping under its hood. Powerful and efficient, this engine reminds drivers that it’s possible to have it all in a sedan: looks, technology, safety, and performance.
- Power: The 3.6L V6 powertrain is rated at 310 hp and 282 lb.-ft. of torque, ensuring you have enough power to launch from a dead stop and easily keep pace with other cars on the road – when you’re not leaving them in your rearview.
- Fuel Economy: Even with a 310-hp engine, 2017 LaCrosse FWD models remain efficient with an EPA-estimated 31 mpg/highway and 21 mpg/city for 25 mpg combined city/highway driving. LaCrosse AWD models barely drop in fuel economy, rated at 29 mpg/highway and 20 mpg/city for 23 mpg combined.
After recently shedding quite a few pounds, the LaCrosse is featuring some of its best fuel economy numbers, edging out many competing sedans to provide both power and efficiency.
Other Performance Features
While the engine may be the backbone of 2017 Buick LaCrosse performance, it has help delivering that smooth, luxury sedan ride. From the transmission to the suspension, standard features make the LaCrosse feel like a precision-engineered automobile, and the available all-wheel drive brings traction and performance drivers desire in a luxury sedan.
- Transmission: Standard on the LaCrosse is an eight-speed automatic transmission for crisp gear changes and swift response from the engine.
- Suspension: The 5-link rear suspension is new for the 2017 model year, providing noise isolation and improved handling for a smoother, more enjoyable time beyond the wheel.
- Sport Mode: Switch into Sport Mode to get the most out of the Buick’s powertrain, using real-time damping to generate a more responsive driving experience. Driving in Sport Mode increases steering and suspension feel as well as throttle response for a more engaging drive
- All-Wheel Drive: Buick’s newly available Twin-Clutch All-Wheel Drive system brings the traction of having all four wheels gripping the pavement, activating automatically when the system encounters uneven terrain or slippery pavement. The twin-clutch design lets the system adjust rear wheel torques independently for optimized performance.
Test Drive the 2017 Buick LaCrosse Performance Features at Your Leading Troy and Dayton Buick Authority
Now that you’ve seen a bit of what to expect from the 2017 Buick LaCrosse performance, stop by Dave Arbogast Buick GMC today for a test drive. You’ll find us open six days a week at 3540 South County Road 25A in Troy, just a short trip for our Dayton drivers. Contact us online or by phone at 888-919-1635 if you have any questions or want to schedule some time in the drivers seat to feel that 310-hp V6 engine in action.