2017 Buick LaCrosse Safety
Investing in the 2017 Buick LaCrosse means purchasing a full-size luxury sedan that prioritizes you and your family’s safety. From a full suite of driver assistance technology to its structural design, everything was chosen with your protection in mind. Find out all that this car offers for drivers of Troy and Dayton, then come in for a test drive today!
The 2017 Buick LaCrosse has been designed with the latest in driver assistance technology to help you make the best driving decisions possible. It’s also equipped with active safety features to help prevent an accident:
- Following Distance Indicator: Radar helps you maintain a safe distance from the vehicle ahead of you by alerting you when you approach too near.
- Forward Collision Alert: This technology uses a camera to predict a frontal collision and provides an alert so that you can slow down before an impact occurs.
- Front Automatic Braking: In the event that no action is taken by the driver when a warning for a frontal collision occurs, automatic braking can be applied to minimize or altogether avoid an accident.
- Front Pedestrian Detection: When driving at slower speeds, this technology will detect passengers in your path and alert you to the possibility of an accident before applying automatic braking to avoid hitting a pedestrian.
- Lane Keep Assist: If you begin to drift from your lane without using a turn signal, you’ll receive both an audible and visual alert indicating that you need to correct your steering to avoid an accident.
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert and Side Blind Zone Alert with Lane Change Alert: When a car approaches your blind spot while on the highway or approaches when you’re ready to reverse from a parking spot, an alert will appear in the appropriate side view mirror.
- StabiliTrak: This system includes Traction Control and Brake Assist, monitoring all four wheels to help you maintain control during adverse weather or poor road conditions.
In the event of an impact, the 2017 Buick LaCrosse has been designed to protect your passengers as well as possible with strong materials and safety devices that activate when a collision occurs:
- Advanced Airbag Protection: The LaCrosse includes 10 airbags throughout the cabin to be deployed when an impact occurs. The air bag passenger sensing system determines where and to what degree the airbags should be deployed.
- Safety Belts: 3-point safety belts are featured in the front and rear to buckle up and protect passengers, spreading tension throughout the torso when restraint is needed.
- OnStar®: With the available OnStar Emergency package, emergency services will be contacted when an accident occurs to receive medical attention as quickly as possible in the event that you are unable to contact them on your own.
Test Drive the 2017 Buick LaCrosse and See Its Safety Features in Troy and Dayton Today
Take the 2017 Buick LaCrosse for a test drive today to see what its advanced safety features have to offer your Troy and Dayton commute. Our dealership is located at 3540 S County Road 25A. You can make an appointment by giving us a call at 888-919-1635, or contact us online if you have any questions.