2016 Buick Regal Interior in Dayton and Troy
The 2016 Buick Regal interior has the appearance and feel of luxury without the overwhelming price tag outside, and we think Dayton and Troy drivers are sure to be impressed. Once you step inside, you’re going to know the Regal is the right fit for you. Learn more about this mid-size sedan’s interior features, design, and available accessories below before coming in to see it for yourself in the Dayton and Troy areas.
Choose between a number of accessories available on the Regal to ensure that it has everything you want and need:
- Rear Seat Entertainment System – Choose these displays that mount on the back headrests of the front seats to give your rear passengers a way to watch DVD movies if you plan on long trips or to keep the kids busy.
- Remote Start – Add this feature to start your vehicle before you leave to make sure both the engine and the interior are warmed up (or cooled off in the summer months).
- Cargo Tray – Planning on using the trunk quite a bit? Add this cargo tray to protect the material in your trunk from wear and tear of constantly loading up and unpacking.
The interior of the Regal was designed to accommodate you and your passengers with the utmost comfort and convenience:
- Luxury Seating – In the Regal GS, enjoy sport bucket front seats with soft leather for a stylish look. The leather front seats in the Regal are heated for additional comfort in the winter.
- Driver Information Center – This 8-inch diagonal display sits behind your steering wheel and allows you to monitor the performance features you choose to prioritize.
- Well-Designed Center Stack – The center functions are organized in a logical way while saving space and not cluttering your display with buttons you’ll hardly use.
The Regal is equipped with some of the best features available on the automotive market today.
- Buick IntelliLink – Use voice commands to access your contacts, make a phone call, or choose a song to play. This system connects to your smartphone and also takes commands by touching the 8-inch touchscreen display.
- 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot – Stay connected while you’re on the go by letting your Buick Regal act as a high-speed Internet hotspot.
- Rear Vision Camera – Backing out has never been easier and safer now that you can also see behind you with this feature provided on the dash.
Explore the 2016 Buick Regal Interior Design and Features Near Troy and Dayton Today
At Dave Arbogast Buick GMC Vans RVs, we’re here Monday-Saturday to provide you with excellent customer service while you’re shopping for your new vehicle. To schedule a test drive of the 2016 Buick Regal and see what its interior design and features might have to offer your Dayton or Troy commute, you can give us a call at 888-919-1635 or fill out our online contact form. We’re located right off of I-75 at 3540 S Co Rd 25A in Troy, OH.