2018 GMC Sierra Interior Features
The 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 interior features and design offer Troy and Dayton, OH drivers access to accommodating dimensions and a host of impressive amenities that include:
- Aluminum Trim
- Soft-Touch Materials
- Advanced Connectivity
- Active Noise Cancellation
But that’s just the beginning; keep reading to see why the Sierra is a top pick for savvy Midwest truck owners.
Troy and Dayton drivers can look forward to more than just utility in the GMC Sierra interior features. Advanced technology is featured throughout as well as luxury amenities like:
- Upscale Seating. Drivers can choose the available heated and ventilated perforated leather-appointed seats for exceptional comfort no matter what the conditions outside.
- GMC Infotainment. The advanced infotainment system allows drivers to connect their compatible smartphone for access to customize media, hands-free calling, phonebook access, and select apps.
- Wi-Fi Hotspot. The optional 4G Wi-Fi hotspot provides web access for up to seven compatible devices, allowing passengers to connect to the media that matters to them on the go.
- Center Floor Console. Drivers can choose a large, configurable center console with movable cupholders, power cord management, cell phone storage, and enough space to accommodate tablets.
- Bose Audio System. An optional seven-speaker Bose audio system with subwoofer provides crystal-clear true sound reproduction.
- Rear-Seat DVD. An available rear-seat DVD with dual-independent 7-inch monitors is available to keep smaller passengers occupied.
- 8-inch Touchscreen. Drivers have access to a 7-inch or 8-inch diagonal touchscreen interface for the vehicle’s audio system which also acts as the interface for the optional navigation.
The interior of the Sierra is designed around driver needs with high-grade, advanced materials that ensure a quiet, comfortable, convenient ride:
- Triple Door Seals. Thicker door seals ensure that road noise is left outside.
- Hydraulic Body Mounts. Hydraulic body and engine mounts reduce vibration for a quieter ride and less noise pollution in the cabin.
- Under-seat storage. Selected trims offer secure locking under-seat storage for tools, gear, and more.
- Bucket or Bench. Drivers have the option to choose between a front bench seat or dual front bucket seats.
- Expansive Seating. The Sierra offers seating for three, five, or six adults in the expansive interior cabin.
Test-drive the 2018 GMC Sierra in Troy, OH
Get behind the wheel of a well-reviewed 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 and explore the interior features, design, and dimensions that have Troy and Dayton Ohio drivers talking. Contact Dave Arbogast Buick GMC at 888-919-1635 or visit our showroom at 3500 So. County Rd. 25A in Troy, Ohio to learn more about the Sierra and the financing options available to you.