2017 GMC Terrain Exterior
The 2017 GMC Terrain is a bold compact crossover with a muscular body, and it’s available now in Troy, OH. With an exterior design that turns head and exterior features that make every trip easy to make, we think you’ll enjoy this vehicle for local trips and weekend adventures. Find out what you can expect by taking a look below, then come in for a test drive to really see what it has to offer!
One look at this crossover and you’ll know it doesn’t look like any other compact crossover on the road today. With a muscular stance but a maneuverable size, this SUV is a favorite among shoppers:
- Wide Stance: This compact crossover has a squared shape that gives it a muscular look reminiscent off off-road vehicles. The dome hood gives it a more sophisticated and modern look.
- Bold Front Grille: The black front grille is a bold introduction, and it’s lined with chrome accents for an added touch of class.
- Paint Options: There are nine exterior paint colors to choose from with a variety of conservative and metallic colors so you can match your taste.
There was nothing left out when it comes to the exterior features offered on the new GMC Terrain, making drives here and beyond easier to make:
- Power Liftgate: It doesn’t have to be difficult to load your cargo thanks to the easy to open power liftgate that’s available on the new Terrain. You can program the height that it opens to, as well.
- Bright Illumination: You’ll have projector beam headlamps paired with LED Daytime Running Lights at the front of the vehicle to give you maximum visibility at night.
- Stylish Wheels: While 18-inch wheels are standard on the SLE and SLT models, you can add a stylish touch with 18-inch machine-faced aluminum wheels with gloss black spokes offered on the Nightfall Edition and an SLt upgrade.
You can style the 2017 GMC Terrain to your tastes by adding some of the available exterior accessories that have been designed specifically for this model:
- Splash Guards: You can protect the exterior of the vehicle when there’s rain or you go off road by installing these molded splash guards designed to keep mud from caking the body.
- Upgraded Grille: You can add a chrome grille to the front fascia for a more elegant and reflective look than the piano black grille this model comes standard with.
- Trailer Hitch: If you’re looking to lug around some extra cargo, you may want to add the hitch trailering package which includes a wiring harness with a 4-pin connector. You can also add a ball mount assembly.
Discover the 2017 GMC Terrain Exterior in Troy and Dayton Today
We have the 2017 GMC Terrain at our showroom, located at 3540 S County Road 25A in Troy, OH, where our Dayton customers can see its stunning exterior in person. Our phone number is 888-919-1635 if you’d like to speak to a sales specialist. We can also answer your questions if you leave a message online.