What is a Lifted Truck?
There are few vehicles that turn heads around Dayton and Troy as well as a new lifted truck. Southern Comfort Automotive Performance is a manufacturer recognized upfitter, meaning they design upgrades for trucks which are then installed and sold at the dealership, giving you a custom look and feel without the headaches of taking it to an upfitter after buying it.
We’re here to let you know what sets lifted trucks apart from other pickups on the road – it’s more than just the style and the ride height.
Everything You Need to Know About Lifted Trucks
We think the best way for someone to truly understand the difference between a standard pickup and a lifted truck is to take a test drive of each, but before you get behind the wheel, here are a few advantages you can expect:
- Lift kits are designed to raise your vehicle up without affecting how it rides at all.
- Body lift kits give your tires more clearance while retaining factory suspension alignment and geometry.
- Suspension lift kits can raise a truck higher than the 1-3 inches of a body kit, allowing for larger tires for on- or off-road adventures.
What Kind of Lifted Truck Options Does Dave Arbogast Provide?
In addition to a variety of pre-owned lifted trucks, Troy and Dayton drivers will find the following SCA Performance upfitted models at Dave Arbogast Buick GMC:
- GMC Sierra Apex Edition: A 6-inch suspension kit and 35-inch BF Goodrich All-Terrain KO2 Tires raise the Sierra up above rocks and terrain. 5-inch oval wheel-to-wheel steps make it easy to hop up into the cab, too.
- GMC Sierra Black Widow: A set of 20-inch Black Widow wheels are wrapped in 35-inch all-terrain tires, riding high with a 6-inch suspension lift and the SCA Engine Management Calibration tuning the engine to your specific needs.
- GMC Sierra G2 Edition: The 4-inch suspension lift raises this Sierra up, while the 20-inch G2 wheels and 33-inch all-terrain tires are ready for the trail. Puddle projector lights make it easy to get a leg up whether climbing into the driver or the passenger seat.
Upfit Your Pickup at Dave Arbogast Buick GMC
A lifted truck shows that there’s more to a modern pickup than just its performance and tech features. Sometimes you need a truck that turns heads and is ready to head down the not-so-beaten path at a moment’s notice. Visit Dave Arbogast Buick GMC at 3540 South County Road 25A to drive a new truck home to Troy or Dayton.
Contact us online or by phone at 888-919-1635 to learn more about our trucks.