Stay Protected on the Roads with the 2019 GMC Terrain Safety Features
The 2019 GMC Terrain is a spacious SUV that starts at $25,000 MSRP. It can tow up to 3,5000 pounds, and has a fuel-efficient engine that gets up to an EPA-estimated 26 mpg/city and 30 mpg/highway. It also features a Bose seven-speaker sound system, but that’s not all. The GMC Terrain safety features are worth noting, and they’ll help you feel more comfortable driving around Troy.
Top 8 2019 GMC Terrain Safety Features
- Available Front Pedestrian Braking: When this system detects a pedestrian in front of your vehicle and an accident is imminent, it will alert you and if you haven’t already applied the brakes, it may automatically brake to avoid to limit the damage of a collision.
- Available Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert: The side mirrors notify you when a vehicle is detected in your blind zone to avoid an incident during a lane change.
- Available Adaptive Cruise Control Camera: The forward-looking camera works to enhance regular cruise control to maintain the proper speed and spacing between you and the vehicle in front of you.
- Passenger Sensing System: Automatically switches the front passenger airbags on when there is a front passenger present.
- Available Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking: If you’re traveling at a low speed around Dayton and this system detects an rear-end accident is about to happen with the car in front of you, it will automatically apply the brakes if you haven’t done so.
- Teen Driver: This system is customizable and allows you to set settings for your teenagers drivers. You can limit vehicles features, automatically turn off safety systems if your Terrain is equipped, and receive report cards on your teen’s driving habits.
- Available Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning: If you drift out of your lane when not actively steering or turning, this system alerts you and can guide your vehicle back into its lane.
- Available Rear Cross Traffic Alert: When backing out of a parking space or driving in reverse, this feature will alert to to cross traffic coming from the right or left.
Experience the 2019 GMC Terrain Safety at Dave Arbogast
Ready for increased peace of mind on the roads near Vandalia? Then contact us to set up a visit to our Troy showroom. We’ll go over all the GMC Terrain safety features in more detail, as well as the other features, and let you experience them all firsthand on a test drive. To help you decide if this is the SUV for you, compare the GMC Terrain vs. Jeep Cherokee.
Learn More About the GMC Terrain
The 2019 GMC Terrain is a spacious SUV that starts at $25,000 MSRP. It can tow up to 3,5000 pounds, and has a fuel-efficient engine that gets up to an EPA-estimated 26 mpg/city and 30 mpg/highway. It also features a Bose seven-speaker sound system, but that’s not all. The GMC Terrain safety features are worth…
The 2019 GMC Terrain combines a polished exterior with solid utility to create a vehicle that’s efficient enough for a daily driver, but also carries and hauls your whole family’s gear around Vandalia. The Terrain: Starts at $25,000 MSRP Gets an EPA-estimated 26 mpg/city and 30 mpg/highway Provides a towing capacity of 3,500 pounds Offers…
The 2019 GMC Terrain includes technology features throughout the trim levels, with multiple infotainment configurations giving Troy and Dayton drivers plenty of options. GMC Terrain Inventory Learn More Available 2019 GMC Terrain Tech Features We know it can be hard to leave your phone in your pocket when you get behind the wheel, but the standard…