What are the Performance Specs of the 2018 Buick Enclave?
The 2018 Buick Enclave comes standard with a 3.6L V6 engine, which is paired with these performance features:
- Efficient 9-speed automatic transmission
- Real-time damping suspension
- Electronic traction control
- Available driver-select all-wheel drive
Enclave Performance Capabilities
The Enclave’s engine balances performance with surprising fuel economy for a mid-size luxury SUV:
- 3.6L V6 Engine
- Horsepower: 310 hp
- Torque: 266 lb-ft
- Drivetrain: Front-Wheel Drive or All-Wheel Drive
- EPA-Estimated City Fuel Economy (FWD): 18 mpg
- EPA-Estimated City Fuel Economy (AWD): 17 mpg
- EPA-Estimated Highway Fuel Economy (FWD): 26 mpg
- EPA-Estimated Highway Fuel Economy (AWD): 25 mpg
- Towing Capacity: 1,500 pounds
Be sure to compare those fuel economy numbers to competing SUVs. We think you’ll come away impressed by how well the Enclave balances rugged performance with fuel-sipping efficiency.
Unique Performance Features
The 2018 Enclave includes a range of features that enhance its already formidable performance:
- Suspension – A real-time damping suspension system monitors the road conditions and adjusts the suspension to make sure your ride stays smooth. With some of the rough roads in the Dayton area, that’ll come in handy.
- Stability Control – An electronic stability control system from StabiliTrak applies subtle braking pressure and adjusts the engine to ensure the Enclave stays on the straight and narrow.
- All-Wheel Drive – Snow and rain are a frequent occurrence in Troy, OH, and available all-wheel drive enhances your traction in slippery conditions.
- Start/Stop Technology – One of the reasons the Enclave returns such strong fuel economy is its Start/Stop feature. At a stop light, the engine turns off to save fuel, then activates when you take your foot off the brake.
On top of that, the Enclave comes equipped with a nine-speed automatic transmission which provides a wide range of gearing options for any situation.
Visit Dave Arbogast Buick GMC to Learn More
If you’d like to experience the new Buick Enclave firsthand, take the following steps:
- Read about Buick Enclave luxury interior and safety highlights
- Explore your financing and leasing options
- Apply for financing online
- Visit our showroom at 3540 S County Rd 25A in Troy, OH
Any questions? Contact us online and a member of our sales team will be in touch promptly.
Learn More About Enclave Features
Dave Arbogast Latest News
People from across the country come to Dave Arbogast Buick GMC in Troy, Ohio to buy their cars. We offer a wide variety of new and used vehicles at competitive prices. Dave Arbogast is proud to carry the 2019 GMC Terrain Denali! The excitement has been building for the arrival of the new Terrain Denali….
Over the years, GMC has released a number of special-edition models. The all-new 2019 GMC Yukon Graphite is bound to attract a lot of attention. Not only does this exclusive model offer breathtaking styling, it also packs an extra punch under the hood. Like the rest of the lineup, expect the new Graphite Edition to…
The new GMC Sierra has advanced safety and towing features, bringing buyers a more secure and convenient ride in 2019. The ProGrade Trailering package assist those in need of a positive towing experience, including the following features: Hitch Guidance In addition to a rear vision camera, the 2019 GMC Sierra also features a hitch view…