What are the Performance Specs of the 2018 Buick Enclave?
The 2018 Buick Enclave comes standard with a 3.6L V6 engine, which is paired with these performance features:
- Efficient 9-speed automatic transmission
- Real-time damping suspension
- Electronic traction control
- Available driver-select all-wheel drive
Enclave Performance Capabilities
The Enclave’s engine balances performance with surprising fuel economy for a mid-size luxury SUV:
- 3.6L V6 Engine
- Horsepower: 310 hp
- Torque: 266 lb-ft
- Drivetrain: Front-Wheel Drive or All-Wheel Drive
- EPA-Estimated City Fuel Economy (FWD): 18 mpg
- EPA-Estimated City Fuel Economy (AWD): 17 mpg
- EPA-Estimated Highway Fuel Economy (FWD): 26 mpg
- EPA-Estimated Highway Fuel Economy (AWD): 25 mpg
- Towing Capacity: 1,500 pounds
Be sure to compare those fuel economy numbers to competing SUVs. We think you’ll come away impressed by how well the Enclave balances rugged performance with fuel-sipping efficiency.
Unique Performance Features
The 2018 Enclave includes a range of features that enhance its already formidable performance:
- Suspension – A real-time damping suspension system monitors the road conditions and adjusts the suspension to make sure your ride stays smooth. With some of the rough roads in the Dayton area, that’ll come in handy.
- Stability Control – An electronic stability control system from StabiliTrak applies subtle braking pressure and adjusts the engine to ensure the Enclave stays on the straight and narrow.
- All-Wheel Drive – Snow and rain are a frequent occurrence in Troy, OH, and available all-wheel drive enhances your traction in slippery conditions.
- Start/Stop Technology – One of the reasons the Enclave returns such strong fuel economy is its Start/Stop feature. At a stop light, the engine turns off to save fuel, then activates when you take your foot off the brake.
On top of that, the Enclave comes equipped with a nine-speed automatic transmission which provides a wide range of gearing options for any situation.
Visit Dave Arbogast Buick GMC to Learn More
If you’d like to experience the new Buick Enclave firsthand, take the following steps:
- Read about Buick Enclave luxury interior and safety highlights
- Explore your financing and leasing options
- Apply for financing online
- Visit our showroom at 3540 S County Rd 25A in Troy, OH
Any questions? Contact us online and a member of our sales team will be in touch promptly.
Learn More About Enclave Features
Dave Arbogast Latest News
Thinking about upgrading your Troy drives with a new or used GMC vehicle? You’ve probably noticed that among the regular GMC lineup exists a line of luxury models known as GMC Denali vehicles. What sets the GMC Denali configurations apart from the rest? These models deliver the superior capabilities and reliable utility GMC is known…
The 2020 GMC Terrain towing capacity reaches up to 3,500 pounds, making it a top choice among Troy shoppers searching for a small SUV with next-level performance and utility. Explore the new GMC Terrain towing capacity and engine specs with us below, then visit us for a test drive in Troy! New Terrain Inventory New…
When the stresses of daily life in Troy are weighing you down, there’s often no better way to shake it off than to reconnect with nature. Thankfully, there are plenty of campgrounds near Troy, Ohio where you can do just that. Hitch up your camper to your GMC Canyon or pack all of your gear…