What are the Performance Specs of the 2018 Buick Enclave?
The 2018 Buick Enclave comes standard with a 3.6L V6 engine, which is paired with these performance features:
- Efficient 9-speed automatic transmission
- Real-time damping suspension
- Electronic traction control
- Available driver-select all-wheel drive
Enclave Performance Capabilities
The Enclave’s engine balances performance with surprising fuel economy for a mid-size luxury SUV:
- 3.6L V6 Engine
- Horsepower: 310 hp
- Torque: 266 lb-ft
- Drivetrain: Front-Wheel Drive or All-Wheel Drive
- EPA-Estimated City Fuel Economy (FWD): 18 mpg
- EPA-Estimated City Fuel Economy (AWD): 17 mpg
- EPA-Estimated Highway Fuel Economy (FWD): 26 mpg
- EPA-Estimated Highway Fuel Economy (AWD): 25 mpg
- Towing Capacity: 1,500 pounds
Be sure to compare those fuel economy numbers to competing SUVs. We think you’ll come away impressed by how well the Enclave balances rugged performance with fuel-sipping efficiency.
Unique Performance Features
The 2018 Enclave includes a range of features that enhance its already formidable performance:
- Suspension – A real-time damping suspension system monitors the road conditions and adjusts the suspension to make sure your ride stays smooth. With some of the rough roads in the Dayton area, that’ll come in handy.
- Stability Control – An electronic stability control system from StabiliTrak applies subtle braking pressure and adjusts the engine to ensure the Enclave stays on the straight and narrow.
- All-Wheel Drive – Snow and rain are a frequent occurrence in Troy, OH, and available all-wheel drive enhances your traction in slippery conditions.
- Start/Stop Technology – One of the reasons the Enclave returns such strong fuel economy is its Start/Stop feature. At a stop light, the engine turns off to save fuel, then activates when you take your foot off the brake.
On top of that, the Enclave comes equipped with a nine-speed automatic transmission which provides a wide range of gearing options for any situation.
Visit Dave Arbogast Buick GMC to Learn More
If you’d like to experience the new Buick Enclave firsthand, take the following steps:
- Read about Buick Enclave luxury interior and safety highlights
- Explore your financing and leasing options
- Apply for financing online
- Visit our showroom at 3540 S County Rd 25A in Troy, OH
Any questions? Contact us online and a member of our sales team will be in touch promptly.
Learn More About Enclave Features
Dave Arbogast Latest News
If you’re buying a 2020 Ford F-150 in Troy, you’ve got a wealth of options. As you may have read in reviews, Ford F-150 trim packages allow drivers to upgrade their vehicles for performance, technology, and whatever interior amenities may suit their needs. Learn more about 2020 Ford F-150 trims with this guide from Dave Arbogast!…
Just look around and you’ll see compact SUVs are popular with Troy drivers. They’re more spacious than traditional cars, offering more cargo space and seating. The 2020 Ford Escape stands apart from its competitors for a bunch of reasons, and one of those reasons is the Ford Escape dimensions. Learn more here, and then head…
For good reason, the Ford Mustang is among the most popular muscle cars in history. If you’re looking to have some serious fun, be sure to check out the 2020 Ford Mustang. Some big updates transform the Mustang into an even more exciting ride. Not only has Ford introduced a new EcoBoost Performance package, but…