SCA Performance Lifted 4X4 Trucks
Southern Comfort Automotive (SCA) Performance is recognized by their Black Widow, Chevy Reaper and other lifted 4X4 trucks. Although they are well known for bold graphics, fender flares and paint schemes, their products are more than just pretty. They have been focused on building innovative performance trucks since 1979, and have designed and installed numerous supercharged, lifted, performance conversion packages for many makes and models of trucks, vans, and SUVs. Their success is based on the idea that “it’s not the promise you make; it’s the promise you keep”, and this is illustrated by the company’s core values:
• Innovative Design – testing and implementing new concepts to develop unique products
• Superior Performance – all vehicles are built to out-perform and outlast the competition
• Uncompromising Quality – all SCA Performance lifted trucks undergo rigorous testing during development, ensuring that each component maintains fit and finish for years.
The specialty vehicle manufacturer’s adherence to these core values over the past 37 years has enabled them to set the standard for luxury custom vehicles.
SCA Performance goes well beyond the usual “custom” fender flares and front spoilers. They are a manufacturer recognized upfitter. This means that they design and manufacture modifications that the auto-maker retrofits, and then those vehicles are sold through authorized dealers just like any other regular-edition truck. This also means that your dealership can find, source and ship any existing SCA Performance creation for you. If what you want isn’t available, your dealer can put in an order for you just as easily as if you were asking for any other custom feature – and none of this work will void your warranty.
In the News
SCA Performance made the news in 2014 when they teamed up with Lingenfelter Performance Engineering to produce the Silverado “Reaper” 1500. They did it again in 2015, this time solo, with the GMC Sierra 1500 based, off-road ready “G2”. Now in 2016, SCA has announced a new edition to their flagship Black Widow trucks, built on the 2016 GMC Sierra Platform. The new Black Widow line has been upfitted with several proprietary features:
• The SCA true 6-inch suspension lift system
• Stainless steel performance exhaust
• Engine modification packages with SCA engine management calibrations
• 36-inch BF Goodrich All-terrain K02 tires
• 20-inch black, milled spoke Black Widow wheels
• Front facing hood scoop
• Black Widow branded 5-inch oval side steps
• Interior appointments including ambient cabin lighting, LED shadow lighting, stainless steel gauge upgrades, and Black Widow stitched headrests