What is the Towing Capacity of a Ford F-150?
Troy car shoppers on the hunt for a pickup truck that works hard should visit Dave Arbogast for the 2019 Ford F-150. This rugged truck has best-in-class towing with a max of 13,200 pounds, as well as a range of innovative features across each configuration.
2019 Ford F-150 Towing Capacity Specs
There are seven new Ford F-150 configurations that Dayton car buyers can choose from with five available engines. The towing capacity and payload will vary depending on your chosen setup. The 2019 F-150 maximum towing capacity by the engine equipped is as follows:
- 3.3L Ti-VCT V6 Engine: Max towing capacity is 7,700 pounds.
- 2.7L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Max towing capacity is 9,000 pounds.
- 3.0L Power Stroke® Diesel Engine: Max towing capacity of 11,400 pounds.
- 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 Engine: Max towing capacity is 11,600 pounds.
- 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Max towing capacity of 13,200 pounds.
2019 Ford F-150 Towing Tips
- Allow for extra clearance when passing another vehicle
- Ensure your tires are properly inflated
- Keep extra distance between you and the person ahead of you
- Merge carefully while towing
- Ensure items you’re towing around Vandalia are firmly in place
- Take advantage of these Ford F-150 smart towing features:
- 8-inch productivity screen provides trailer information
- BLIS® blind spot monitoring system with trailer coverage
- Dynamic hitch assist with line-of-site guide
- Factory-installed trailer brake controller
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist™
- Smart trailer tow connector
Get Best-in-Class Towing With the 2019 Ford F-150
On top of the 2019 Ford F-150’s incredible towing capacity, you can also take advantage of the payload capacity of 3,270 pounds when equipped with the 5.0L V8 engine. Learn more about the various engine options, trim configurations, and interior features when you visit our Troy showroom. Contact us with any questions, or continue your research on pickup trucks available at Dave Arbogast when you explore our Ford lifted trucks inventory and check out the GMC Sierra 1500 towing capacity.
More From Dave Arbogast
In the market for a fun-to-drive compact crossover in Troy, OH? Consider the new Buick Encore for sale at Dave Arbogast Buick GMC! For the 2021 model year, there are a total of three Buick Encore configurations available across two main Buick Encore trim levels. The base Encore trim is equipped with standard FWD, while…
The 2021 GMC Hummer EV was officially revealed on October 20, 2020 at 8pm est. Watch the official video here! Reserve and be the first to have the 2021 GMC Hummer EV, don’t hesitate to chat or call 888.919.1635 today!
Have you been on the hunt for fall activities near Troy? The team at Dave Arbogast has put together this guide on some of the most exciting outdoor fall activities in and around Troy, Ohio that you can enjoy with friends and family. From corn mazes to pumpkin patches, Troy offers a wealth of activities that…